Questions that needs to be solved are given below:
- What is Variable Air Volume?
- Where and why are chilled-water systems used?
- What are the benefits of LEDs compared with other lighting technologies?
- What does the diagram below show?
- What are the benefits of a well planned Energy Management System (EMS)? State 3.
- How would you go about developing a target for energy reduction in an existing building?
- What is included in a waste audit?
- How can you identify opportunities to reduce the demand on the electricity supply system at peak times?
- What are the benefits of reducing heat loss?
- Describe the opportunities for energy conservation with regard to lighting.
Get civil engineering assignments, civil engineering help quantity surveying assignment help, engineering assignment help India, civil engineering assignment topics, civil assignment, assignment help tutors, my assignment help website. Submit Your Civil Engineering Assignment Help. Contact me on Wa
These instructions must be followed when assessing the student in this unit. The checklist on the following page is to be completed for each student. Please refer to separate mapping document for specific details relating to alignment of this task to the unit requirements.
This competency is to be assessed using standard and authorized work practices, safety requirements, and environmental constraints. Assessment of essential underpinning knowledge will usually be conducted in an off-site context.
Assessment is to comply with relevant regulatory or Australian standards’ requirements. Resource implications for assessment include:
• an induction procedure and requirement
• realistic tasks or simulated tasks covering the mandatory task requirements
• relevant specifications and work instructions
• tools and equipment appropriate for applying safe work practices
• support materials appropriate to the activity
• workplace instructions relating to safe work practices and addressing hazards and emergencies
• material safety data sheets
• research resources, including industry-related systems information.
Reasonable adjustments for people with disabilities must be made to assessment processes where required. This could include access to modified equipment and other physical resources, and the provision of appropriate assessment support.